In this game players must battle an alien infestation straight out of a nightmare. Follow-up game to 2008’s original Dead Space, in this new release players explore a whole new terrifying game environment and battle the Necromorph abominations utilizing new weapons and tools such as the powerful javelin gun and a new space suit with built-in booster rockets. Additional game features include: improved telekinesis powers and online multiplayer functionality.
Playing as Engineer Isaac Clarke players navigate a new environment, the space city, known as “The Sprawl.” Here you must avoid or eliminate enemies including various Necromorph, horrific corpselike creatures reanimated by an alien enemy, as well as solve physics based puzzles. Game features include: multiplayer support, improved telekinesis powers and new weapons and tools, including the javelin gun which can pin an enemy to the wall and a new space suit that contains built-in booster rockets providing for maximum movement in zero-gravity.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak in multiplayer as you fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your friends
- Continue the frightening Dead Space saga in a whole new survival-horror adventure with engineer Isaac Clarke
- Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space
- Fire up Isaac’s suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before
- Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360 degree movement
<3 Gb Parts>
<3 Gb Parts>