Quake Wars is a class-based, objective focused, team-oriented game. Teams are based on human (GDF) and alien (Strogg) technology. While the teams are asymmetrical, both sides have the same basic weapons and tools to complete objectives. Unlike other team-based online games (such as the Battlefield series), the gameplay is much more focused on one or two main objectives at once, rather than spread all over the combat area. This allows for much more focused and intense combat situations, similar to the original Unreal Tournament assault mode.
Transports players to the front lines of the ultimate war for Earth. The invasion begins, players choose to battle as one of five unique classes in either the human Global Defense Force (GDF) or the barbaric Strogg armies, each augmented with specialist weapons and combat hardware.
- Two playable armies, each with distinctive technology, abilities, weapons, vehicles, and structures
- Focused on key Capture, Construct and Destroy objectives, but open-ended to allow improvised strategy and tactics
- Complete individual assignments and objectives to gain experience and rank during a single mission
- Fight through an overarching campaign of three linked missions
- Land, sea, and air vehicles, with multiple combat positions including driver, gunner, passenger and even commander
<3 Gb Parts>
<3 Gb Parts>