Most games in the series are set in fictional locales modelled on cities, usually either Liberty City, Vice City or San Andreas, which are stand-ins for New York City, Miami and the state of California, respectively. The first game encompassed three fictional cities, while subsequent titles tend to emphasise a single setting.
Gameplay focuses on an open world where the player can choose missions to progress an overall story, as well as engaging in side activities, all consisting of action-adventure, driving, third-person shooting, occasional role-playing, stealth and racing elements. The series focuses around many different protagonists who attempt to rise through the ranks of the criminal underworld, although their motives for doing so vary in each game.
- All-new game set in the powerful, glamorous, and corrupt years
- It is over twice the size of Liberty City, and has double the missions
- Play street hood Tommy Vercetti, voiced by Goodfellas’ Ray Liotta
- New martial arts moves; auto-targeting and lock-on for 40 weapons
- Improved police, gang and citizen AI
- More freedom of movement than ever before-over 50 buildings can be entered
- Ten hours worth of radio including genuine 80s hits
- Indian classics
GTA: Namaste America➨
GTA: Amritsar=Click Here
GTA: Batman=Click Here
GTA: Namaste America=Click Here
GTA: Punjab=Click Here
Password=”gamedownloadblog.com” Or “vermakrishan06.blogspot.com” Or “www.apunkagames.net” Or “www.deca-games.com”