It is a game where action scenes come alive through 3D combat gameplay. Set in an ancient Chinese martial arts fantasy universe, the player embarks on a life-changing journey as Shuyan — a carefree Princess fed-up with her constricted and pampered life — to become a true disciple of Kung-Fu and stop the evil Guer horde from destroying the Five Kingdoms.
The graphic novel is represented through comic art style drawings that are beautifully done, it has plenty of interactive dialogue choices with a rich Chinese style. The Kung Fu elements come alive through the 3D combat system: the moves and the game feel is good; and having one on one combat and group combat has enhanced the variety of ways to play. In addition, it is a very creative idea to combine a combat system with a graphic novel.
- Hand-Drawn Art: Over 1,400 beautifully illustrated panels from one of the top Asian comic artists, Daxiong (he’s drawn Star Wars for Dark Horse and Superman for DC Comics, and more).
- Original Story: Set in a fantasy world inspired by ancient China, filled with myth and lore.
- Voiceover: Starring Kristin Kreuk as voice of Shuyan.
- Unique Kung-Fu System: Over 300 combat animations, referenced from motion captured Kung-Fu techniques of Shifu Longfei Yang, Master of the Shanxi Praying Mantis Style.
- 3D Combat: Soft and hard Kung-Fu styles in two main combat modes: Arena and Focus.
- Control the Narrative: Make dialogue choices as the story progresses.
- Original Soundtrack: Composed by award-winning composer Aaron Tsang.
How To Install➧
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead