Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed and published for Microsoft Windows by Epic Games. It was released for Windows on 26 September 2017.
As a battle royale game, Fortnite Battle Royale features up to 100 players, alone, in duos, or in squads of up to four players, attempting to be the last player alive by killing other players or evading them, while staying within a constantly shrinking safe zone to prevent taking lethal damage from being outside it. Players start with no intrinsic advantages, and must scavenge for weapons and armor to gain the upper hand on their opponents.
The game adds the construction element from Fortnite; players can break down most objects in the game world to gain resources they can use to build fortifications as part of their strategy. The game features limited cross-platform play between the platforms.
- The game is free-to-play.
- Players can loot defeated enemies for equipment.
- Fortnite Battle Royale plays in a third-person perspective.
- Nearly all objects in the environment can be broken down into materials (wood, stone, and metal), which can then be used to build fortifications of limited durability, such as walls, ramps, floors, and roofs.
<2 Gb Parts>
<2 Gb Parts>
How To Install⇒
1) Go to the Epicgames site and create an account for yourself.
2) Download the EpicInstaller-7.4.0 app here and install it (wait for it to be upgraded and run).
3) Log in to your account.
4) Go to the Fortnite page and click on Install.
5) Stop downloading the download after downloading about 5 mb contents in the default path below:
C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ Fortnite
6) Go to C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ Fortnite and delete the .lyfd folder if you see it.
7) Reopen the program and press RESUME.
8) The game data will be automatically detected and will receive an update if it is released.
9) Run the game from the below path and no need to connect with a change:
C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ Fortnite \ FortniteGame \ Binaries \ Win64 \ FortniteLauncher.exe