H1Z1 is a free-to-play battle royale game developed and published for Microsoft Windows by Daybreak Game Company. It was released worldwide for Windows on 28 February 2018.
Play the all-new “Return of the Apocalypse” expansion featuring a new map, new faster paced gameplay, and legendary weapons. Play solo, duos, or fives to survive Outbreak and be the last ones standing. In game up to 150 players compete against each other in a last man standing deathmatch. Players can choose to play solo, in a duo, or in groups of five, with the goal of being the final person or final team remaining.
Players start each match by parachuting in from a random location above the map. Once they land, they must search for a way to defend themselves. This can take the form of anything from grabbing a weapon and actively hunting other players, to hiding while other players kill one another. Vehicles are placed throughout the world, allowing players to chase down opponents or make a quick getaway. Players can scavenge a variety of supplies from their surroundings, including weapons, equipment, and first aid kits. The game also features a crafting system that allows players to create makeshift tools, such as deconstructing scavenged items into functional bandages or body armor. As the game progresses, a toxic gas cloud compresses the map, dealing damage to players who remain in it. This effectively makes the playable portion of the map smaller, so that players are eventually forced to confront one another in close quarters. The gas spreads in timed increments, dealing a greater degree of damage in the later stages of the match.
- The infamous Z1 map has finally arrived in H1Z1 as “Outbreak”.
- New fast paced gameplay (PS3): quick jump, no-lock camera strafe, quick run animation, and more.
- The first ever legendary weapon! “Apocalypse AK-47” is now available in the all-new Apocalypse Crate.
- If you’re not first, you’re dead.
<1 Gb Parts>
Part 1=Click Here
Part 2=Click Here
Part 3=Click Here
Part 4=Click Here
Part 5=Click Here
Part 6=Click Here
Part 7=Click Here
Part 8=Click Here
Part 9=Click Here
Part 10=Click Here
Part 11=Click Here
Part 12=Click Here
Part 13=Click Here
Part 14=Click Here
Part 15=Click Here
Part 16=Click Here
How To Install⇒
1) You need to have an account in Steam to play the game. (If not then create an account first – don’t worry it’s free)
2) In the Steam software, at the top left, select … Steam / Backup and Restore Games.
3) When the new window opens, select Restore a previous backup.
4) In this section you must select the downloaded file to begin the identification process.