CrossCode is an action role-playing video game developed by Radical Fish Games and published by Deck13. It was first released for Linux, OS X, and Windows via Steam’s early access program in May 2015, and was officially released on September 20, 2018.
This retro-inspired 2D Action RPG might outright surprise you. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story. CrossCode is all about how it plays! That’s why there is a free Steam demo! Go give it a try! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does.
You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies’ weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours.
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place.
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights.
- Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics.
- Master up to 100 combat arts and even more passive skills.
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges.
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (yes).
Crack Only – PLAZA=Click Here
Password=”www.p30download.com” Or “www.downloadha.com“
How To Install⇒
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead