BeamNG.drive is a vehicle simulation video game developed and published by Bremen-based video game developer BeamNG. The game features unique soft-body physics, and was released into Steam Early Access for Microsoft Windows on 29 May 2015.
It is a realistic, immersive driving game offering near-limitless possibilities. Our soft-body physics engine simulates every component of a vehicle in real time, resulting in realistic, dynamic behavior. The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
- Soft-body physics sandbox.
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come.
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come.
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes.
- Full modding and content creation capabilities – make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay.
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software.
<1 Gb Parts> [Qoob Repack]
Old Version (v0.4.3.0)=Click Here
Password=”www.yasdl.com” Or “www.dlfox.com“
How To Install⇒
1.Download and Extract.
3.Play & Enjoy.