Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 2 is an racing simulation game developed and published for Microsoft Windows by Milestone S.r.l.. It was released worldwide for Windows on 8 February, 2019.
The official Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship game is back! All the thrills of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross 2018 Championship! Live the life of a pro, put yourself to the test in the Compound, tackle challenges, manage your events and attract new sponsors to earn fame and unlock new content! Live like a champion with the updated career mode. Take part in more activities through your agenda from Monday until the race weekend you will complete challenges.
Find new sponsors and meet fans to obtain incredible prizes! Train hard in the Compound. A vast area where you can ride freely and put your custom rider’s skills to the test, competing against rivals on four different tracks. You can put your leaning, starting, braking, cornering and scrubbing abilities to the test here.
- Tackle competitions like a hero: Compete against more than 80 official 250SX and 450SX championship riders, including Jason Anderson, Marvin Musquin and, for the first time ever, the acclaimed Eli Tomac!
- Your face, your style, your personality: A new customisation mode with more than 3000 objects to create the bike of your dreams with aftermarket components. Customise your avatar with new options including beards, tattoos, earrings, hats; as well as skin, eye, hair and eyebrow colours.
- Choose how to celebrate victory: after all, we all have our lucky moves!
- An upgraded track editor: Additional features and simplified accessibility thanks to the new graphic interface. Designing, constructing and sharing your custom tracks with the community will be easier thanks to the upgraded track editor!
- Based on Monster.Energy.Supercross.The.Official.Videogame.2-CODEX ISO release: codex-monster.energy.supercross.the.official.videogame.2.iso (9,356,181,504 bytes)
- Two DLCs included: The Camo Pack & Outfit starting pack
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 8.7 to 4.1 GB)
- Installation takes 4-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 10 GB
- Use “Language Changer.bat” in game root to change the game language
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
<4.90 Gb Parts> [CODEX]
<4.90 Gb Parts> [CODEX]
<0.97 Gb Parts> [CODEX]
<2 Gb Parts> [CODEX]
<0.97 Gb Parts> [FitGirl Repack]
<2 Gb Parts> [FitGirl Repack]
<0.97 Gb Parts> [CorePack Repack]
<2 Gb Parts> [CorePack Repack]
Crack Only – CODEX=Click Here
Update v20190212 – CODEX=Click Here
Update v20190218 – CODEX=Click Here
Update v20190304 – CODEX=Click Here
Update v20190308 – CODEX=Click Here
Update v20190314 – CODEX=Click Here
Password=”www.p30download.com” Or “www.downloadha.com” Or “www.dlfox.com“
For CODEX Version⇒
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead
For FitGirl Repack⇒
2. Run “setup.exe” to install the game
3. Play & Enjoy
By default, only two DLCs are activated. To add more, open “Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv142\Win64\steam_emu.ini” in any text editor and add the following lines after “DLCUnlockall=0” line:
974350 = Monster Energy Supercross 2 – The Beast Pack
974352 = Monster Energy Supercross 2 – The Nightmare Pack
974361 = Monster Energy Supercross 2 – Infinity Customization Pack
974362 = Monster Energy Supercross 2 – Ohana Customization Pack
974363 = Monster Energy Supercross 2 – Megitsune Customization Pack