Eagle Island is an action adventure platformer video game developed by Pixelnicks and published for Micrososft Windows by Screenwave Media. It was released worldwide for Windows on 11 July, 2019.
Discover the avian world of Eagle Island with Quill and his loyal owl companion, Koji. Explore lush forests, treacherous caverns, and uncover the ruins of long lost civilizations on your way to confront the gargantuan deity, Armaura, in a desperate attempt to rescue Ichiro from her clutches. With its falconry-inspired gameplay & uniquely generated worlds, Eagle Island is set to a beautifully modernized pixel art aesthetic and provides a breath of fresh air to the character platforming genre.
Taking inspiration from the rogue-like and metroid-vania genres, Eagle Island can be enjoyed both short runs or a longer story based experience. Quill’s arsenal of moves consists of running, jumping, and a cliff-hanging ledge grab – keeping to it’s classic 16-bit inspirations. To survive, you’ll need to defeat & subdue threats with the help of your owl companion Koji! Cast Koji & launch attacks in 8 cardinal directions — dispatching enemies in quick succession for chain combos earns greater rewards. Miss an attack and Quill is left vulnerable while waiting for Koji to return. If Koji is injured or incapacitated, Quill will be briefly defenseless and must take evasive action until his owl friend recovers!
- Story Mode – uncover the mystery of the Island of Yulu while earning permanent upgrades for Quill & Koji!
- Rogue Mode – test your skills in a series of 16 unlockable challenge maps – permadeath awaits!
- Weekly Speedrun – a new map every week, compete and rise up the leaderboard!
- Explore a handcrafted hub world with procedurally generated dungeons.
- Mix & combine 85 different perk abilities with each gameplay run.
- Magical feathers imbue your owl with elemental abilities.
How To Install⇒
2. Run “setup_eagle_island_22.214.171.124_(64bit)_(31551).exe”
3. Play the game
Note: The game is updated to version 126.96.36.199