Blair Witch is a psychological survival horror video game developed by Bloober Team based on the Blair Witch horror film series. It was published by Lionsgate Games for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One on August 30, 2019.
Your darkest fears will awaken in these woods. It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods. The player is equipped with a cell phone, a walkie-talkie, a flashlight, a video camera, and a backpack, which serves as the player’s inventory.
The player can interact with the dog, Bullet, by choosing one of five commands from a menu. It is crucial for the player to keep Bullet close to them at all times, as being separated from him for some time can affect the state of the character. The game takes up to six hours to complete.
- Blair Witch is a first-person, story-driven psychological horror game based on the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.
- From the creative minds behind the critically acclaimed Layers of Fear, experience first-hand the toll that fear can take on the mind in an original story inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.
- Navigate your way through a cursed forest that warps and distorts both time and space.
- You’re not going in alone, you have your trusty canine sidekick, Bullet, by your side. You can encourage him with treats, or discipline him for wandering off – but know that how you choose to treat him affects your story.
- Stand against the horrors of the Blair Witch and the decaying sanity of a man burdened by his past.
- As you delve deeper into the woods, how you react to danger and behave under pressure will ultimately teach you more about yourself.
- Based on Blair_Witch-HOODLUM ISO release: hlm-blai.iso (13,797,564,416 bytes)
- Blair_Witch_Update_v20190830-HOODLUM (58 MB) applied over
- Deluxe Edition content (ArtBook and OST) is included
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files but bonus OST are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, Bonus OST re-encoded from WAV to MP3
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 12.9 to 7.1 GB)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
<4.90 Gb Parts> [HOODLUM]
<4.90 Gb Parts> [HOODLUM]
<0.97 Gb Parts> [HOODLUM]
Part 1=Click Here
Part 2=Click Here
Part 3=Click Here
Part 4=Click Here
Part 5=Click Here
Part 6=Click Here
Part 7=Click Here
Part 8=Click Here
Part 9=Click Here
Part 10=Click Here
Part 11=Click Here
Part 12=Click Here
Part 13=Click Here
Part 14=Click Here
<2 Gb Parts> [HOODLUM]
<0.97 Gb Parts> [FitGirl Repack]
<1 Gb Parts> [FitGirl Repack]
<2 Gb Parts> [FitGirl Repack]
Crack Only – HOODLUM=Click Here
Password=”www.p30download.com” Or “www.downloadha.com” Or “www.dlfox.com“
For HOODLUM Version⇒
2. Mount or burn the .iso
3. Run our installer, Setup.exe
4. Block the game in your firewall
5. Run the game.
Full List of Supported Languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Note: If our installer gives you a virus alert,its a false positive.